Our 30-day Return Policy
Allweldsupplies.com offers returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of delivery. Please use this page to learn about our return policies. Most items sold on our site follow our general return policies, but some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Important: The information on this page is only valid for items purchased directly from Allweldsupplies.com and/or shipped by Allweldsupplies.com.
The following information only apply to our voluntary 30 day return policy. Your statutory right of withdrawal is not restricted.
To ensure the safe return of your items, please follow the guidelines below:
- Please use our Online Support to return all items that you have purchased directly from Allweldsupplies.com and all items that have been shipped by Allweldsupplies.com: click this form
- We can guide you through our return process.
- In the following cases the return of the items is free of charge: (i) Allweldsupplies.com has delivered a wrong, damaged or defective item.
- If you buy as a private person not as a company, you have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. This "cooling off" period expires 14 days after the day you received your goods.
- Please ensure that your package is adequately stamped. In the above cases (i) to (ii) we will refund you the return costs.
- Please use the Allweldsupplies.com box it was shipped in and the manufacturer's original package to return the item.
- If the Allweldsupplies.com box is no longer available, please indicate the name of the person who ordered the item and the order number in the addressor field on the package.
Items from all EU countries may be returned via mail regardless of their weight.
If you filled a product with flammable liquids or gases please remove the liquid or gas before returning the item. For safety reasons, please return any items such as cutting tools in a safe condition.
When we have received the item, you can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. If you have chosen to pay by invoice and the invoice has not yet been paid, please disregard it when the items have been returned.
- Please make sure that all brand labels, guarantee cards are returned with the products. We reserve the right to charge you compensation for lost value if you return the article without the original packaging. Please make sure that you keep the original packaging for as long as you have decided to exercise your withdrawal right.
- It is understood that clothing should be tried on for fitting and size. Please make sure that you try anything as if you were trying them in a retail store, which means for example for shoes that you shall not try such shoes in outside area. Shoes must be returned together with the original shoe laces. Please make sure that you return such clothing with direct skin contact without signs of use. Otherwise, we cannot accept the return or we may charge you compensation for lost value.
- You may only return articles which - under their normal use - will be used near orifices of the body such as nose, mouth or ear or which otherwise come in touch with the body and its excretions if the primary packaging is undamaged and if they are unused. Otherwise, we cannot accept the return or we may charge you compensation for lost value.
- If you wish to return devices with storage medium please make sure there is no data stored on the device prior to returning. You are responsible for the deletion of all data prior to the return of the device.
We recommend you purchase shipping insurance so your return is insured and can be tracked.
Allweld.pl – Salon Spawalniczy
ul. Hoffmanowej 21/4
Tel: +48 733-848-489